Dusty Rose Gown and Hat Baby Gift Set
Regular price $36.00
This newborn gown fits babies sizes 0-3 Mos (6-16 lbs). It is soooooo buttery soft as it's made of 95% bamboo. The other 5% is spandex. The set includes a gown and a matching hat. Both are the prettiest dusty rose color. The gown ties at the bottom making changing babies simple. The gown also features fold over mitts which protect babies from scratching themselves. Shoulders are easy on and off which enables you to slide the gown off over the body rather than the head for messy diaper changes. Machine wash cold and tumble dry on low. The perfect gift set for a new baby!